Young Executive MBA Program (YMBA)
Young Executive MBA Program
The Young Executive MBA Program is designed to empower managers, who are ready to pursue middle- and top-management positions, with ethical leadership skills and an understanding in the behavioral aspects of operations.
Knowledge and ideas in contemporary management and competency in analysis (analytical skills) offer guidelines to and direction for students, thus increasing the student’s capability in formulating business strategies with regard to the external and internal organization in the dynamic business environment.
Students in this program have at least 3 years of professional post-baccalaureate work-experience, a bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution, and are fluent in the Thai language. Age not exceed 35 years old.
|Major / Elective Course||5||15|
• Business Economics
• Quantitative Analysis for Business Decisions
• Contemporary Management
• Financial Accounting
• Information Technology and Management
• Human Resource Management and Organization Behavior
• Marketing Management
• Management Accounting
• Financial Management
• Operations Management
• Microeconomics of Competitiveness
• Business Opportunity Management
• Advanced Marketing Management
• Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
• Business Policy and Strategic Management
• Independent Study: Integrated Business Project