Executive MBA Program (EMBA)
Executive MBA Program
The Executive MBA Program is designed to empower managers with the broad knowledge, leadership skills, and ideas in modern management and business ethics that will allow them to fully integrate their experience, leadership skills, and vision to develop an organizational structure that is globally competitive and sustainable. This is accomplished by the refinement of their competencies to analyze problems, create new business opportunities, and make effective decisions (or make appropriate decisions with a focus on efficiency). Executives are then more knowledgeable and better positioned to formulate business policies, practices, and strategies that are consistent and appropriate for (or in line with) changes in the dynamic and diverse internal and external environments of global organizations.
Generally, students that intend on applying to this program have worked in their professions for 10 years or more after having earned their Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited academic institution, are at least 30 years old, are at the managerial level or above, and are fluent in the Thai language.
Qualified applicants are selected based on their backgrounds (50%) and scores from interviews (50%). The interview assesses personality, attitude, and readiness for the program. An applicant’s experience, professional and academic achievement constitute the background score.
- Business Economics
- Quantitative Analysis for Business Decisions
- Contemporary Management
- Financial Accounting
- Information Technology and Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management and Organization Behavior
- Operations Management
- Microeconomics of Competitiveness
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Advanced Financial Management
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Seminar in Management
- Integrative Business Project
Total course fee (approximately) 510,000 Baht
* The amount set out above for activity fees are corporate fees which include seminars and the study tour aboard in the second academic year.
Academic support staff Miss.Somsri Polpanicharoen Call. 02-7273934
e-mail : email@example.com