- Ph.D. University of Tasmania, Australia, Accounting and Corporate Governance, 2010
- M.Sc. Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, Information Technology in Business, 1999
- B.Sc. in Accounting and Management Information System, Thammasat University, Thailand, , 1997
- ISACA Academic Advocate Member 2015 - Current
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting Information System
- Information Technology Audit and Electronic Data Interchange Audit
- Accounting Software
2014 The Royal Project Foundation, The Royal Project SAP ECC 6 implementation Project, SAP business process advisory and an implementation team member of SAP ECC 6.0 for The Royal Project SAP ERP Implementation project.
2013-2014 Business Plan Consulting in Ton Kla To Glow Project of Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce, Thailand and Thammasat University Research and Consultancy Institute (12 Projects)
- UNMUEANGGOEN, S., BUNCHUA, E., POTHISARN, T. (2017) Behavior of Generation M in Mueang Chiang Mai District towards Purchasing Functional Drinks. Journal of Srivanalai Vijai Vol.7 Issue 2 (Jul-Dec) –Accepted 2 August 2017
- ARSAWONG, P., PEERACHEIR, A., POTHISARN, T. (2017) Problems and Obstacles in Department of Business Development e-Filing of Accounting Firms in the Northeast of Thailand. Lampang Rajabhat University Journal.– Accepted June 2017
- KULSOLKOOKIET, R., WONGPINANWATANA, N., SAVARAJ, L., POTHISARN, T.(2017) Using Social Media to Change Smoking Behavior: Line Instant Messaging Application Perspective. Journal of Applied Business and Economics– Accepted August 2017
Publications in Refereed Conference Proceedings
- TAKAMWANG, S. & POTHISARN, T. (2016). Behavior of Generation M Towards Selecting English Language Institutes in Meuang Chiang Mai District. The 9th Business Management Research Conference (BMRC). Chiang Mai University
- KHRAICHOM, P. & POTHISARN, T. (2016). Behavior According to Sustainable Consumption Concept of Farmers in Uttaradit Province Towards Purchasing Agricultural Vehicles. The 9th Business Management Research Conference
- (BMRC). Chiang Mai University
- SAENGKHAM, I., BUNCHUA, E., & POTHISARN, T. (2016). Distribution Channel Selection of Domestic Low Cost Airlines of Customers in Mueang Chiang Mai District. The 9th Business Management Research Conference (BMRC). Chiang Mai University
- POTHISARN, T., WINIT, W., & TECHAWONG, S. (2015). Behavior According to Sustainable Consumption Concept of Working-Aged People in Mueang Chiang Mai District Towards Consuming Ready-to-Eat Frozen Food. The 8th Business Management Research Conference (BMRC). Chiang Mai University
- POTHISARN, T. & WIRIYA, S. (2015). Behavior of Generation Y in Mueang Chiang Mai District Towards Purchasing Air Ticket via Internet. The 8th Business Management Research Conference (BMRC). Chiang Mai University
- POTHISARN, T. & JARIANGPRASERT, N. (2014). The Attitudes of Chiang Mai University's Business Administration Lecturers and Students towards Communications through A Social Networking Service. The 7th Business Management Research Conference (BMRC), 358. Chiang Mai University
- POTHISARN, T. (2014). Acceptance and Use of Accounting Application Software among Accounting Majored Students: Case Study of Chiang Mai University. The 7th Business Management Research Conference (BMRC), 271. . Chiang Mai University
- KANTABUTRA, S., MORACHNICK, T., & POTHISARN, T. (2014). Enhancing Learner's Knowledge of Business Management through a Business Simulation Online Game. The South East Asian Association for Institutional Research (SEAAIR2014), 14th.
- POTHISARN, T. (2010). Information Systems in Thai Business. 13th International Business Research Conference. Chiang Mai University
- KIMPAKORN, N., TANTIPRABHA, P., LAOHAVISUDHI, S., CHAISUWAN, C., TANGEAKCHIT, M., WINIT W., MORACHNICK T,SUWANAPHAN S., NIMANANDH K., SUWANMONGKOL W., CHINGCHAYANURAKC., RATCHUSANTI S., MANEESONG O., TRAKARNSIRINONT W., BUNCHUA E., TAESIRIPHET C., KOSAIYAKANONT A., SAMPET J., POTHISARN T., PRUGSIGANONT B.,CHOMPUNUCH A., SITTISOMBUT M.(2011) Creative Enterprise for Social Enterprise, Collaborator, Thai Social Enterprise Office.
- 2016: SAP ERP GBI 2.4 Case Study College of Art, Media and Technology, Chiang Mai University
- 2015: SAP ERP GBI 2.3 Case Study Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon, Bangkok, Thailand.
2017 Cyber security Foundation, Bangkok, Thailand.
Workshop: Flipped Classroom, Chiangmai, Thailand.
Internal Audit in Disruptive Technology, Bangkok, Thailand.
Digital Accountant, Bangkok, Thailand. Research Manager, Suratthani, Thailand. Annual General Meeting ISACA -Bangkok Chapter, Bangkok, Thailand. COBIT 5.0 for Risk, ISACA -Bangkok Chapter, Thailand.
2016 TFRS for Thai SME, Federal Accounting of Thailand, Bangkok, Thailand
2015 Vendor Management with COBIT 5.0, Bangkok, Thailand. Sedona System for AACSB Training, Chiang Mai, Thailand. COBIT 5.0 Management, Bangkok, Thailand.
2015 COBIT 5.0 Implementation, Bangkok, Thailand.