Vision, Mission and Objectives
Center for Business Innovation, National Institute of Development Administration is an institution that provides comprehensive business management services with self-reliant on the basis of the potential use of resources of the Faculty of Business Administration and institutions with the most effective.
Center for Business Innovation, National Institute of Development Administration focus on academic management services and business management as the important to compete in the free trade market. Focusing on medium-sized businesses and small businesses to sustainable competitiveness.
- To operate activities in providing academic services such as research, seminar, training, consulting for government agencies, state enterprise, private business, public organizations, public benefits organizations and international organizations.
- To provide opportunities for teachers, current student, alumni and academics within and outside the institution participate in various projects of the Center according to knowledge and their interests. This will help to increase the academic performance of this field.
- To promote dissemination of information and find out about business innovation both domestically and internationally in term of publishing journal, report, the article, book, other publications and electronic medias.
- To support cooperation in networking and the exchange of scholars, researcher and students of the Faculty of Business Administration with the academic, researcher and students in other universities/institutes.
- To make recommendations or express opinions to government organizations, private organizations and other organizations which related to business innovation.
- Join the activities and work with the government section and alumni for funding.
- Research Support and makes academic publications publicize the works of the faculty of teachers and alumni to enhance the quality of education.
- Participate in research activities and activities with the government. And alumni for funding.
- Research Support And make academic publications publicize the work of the faculty. And alumni to enhance the quality of education.