Instruction for Authors
NIDA Business Journal has been certified by the
Thai-Journal Citation Index Center and
listed under the TCI Q1
1. NIDA Business Journal welcomes both Thai and English article. The publishing date is in May and November.
2. This journal publishes original research papers on all aspect of business administration, economics, human resource management, and management sciences.
3. The submitted research article must contain the followings:
- Introduction and objectives
- Literature Review
- Research Methodology
- Analysis and Results
- Discussion and Conclusion
4. This Journal Follows a double-blind reviewing procedure and is strictly committed to upholding the research and publication ethics. The journal may use software to screen for plagiarism. The editorial board’s decision upon the acceptance of the article shall be final.
5. Submission of a manuscript has not been published before and is not under consideration for publication anywhere else. The author will be held responsible for false statements or failure to fulfill the journal guidelines. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
6. The article should include (both in Thai and English language) :
- The article title (Concise and informative)
- The name(s) of the author(s)
- The academic title(s), affiliation(s) and address(es) of the author(s)
- Keywords (3 to 5 keywords for indexing Purposes.
- Abstracts (150 – 250 words)
7. Manuscripts should be submitted in Word
- Use a normal, Plain font (THSarabunPSK) for text.
- Use double spacing on the regular text in your manuscript.
- Length should not exceed 25 pages
- The manuscript can be submitted to the editor via postal or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Create a bibliography, in-text citations and a title page in APA format.
Hofstede, Geert; Hofstede, Gert Jan (2005). Cultures and organizations : Software of the mind (Revised and expanded 2nd ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill
Ailon, G. (2008). Mirror on the wall: Culture’s Consequences in a value test of its own design. The Academy of Management Review’ October 2008, 33(4) : 885 – 904.
Jongwisarn, R. (2005). “Study of Leadership and New Direction of SMEs Entrepreneur” Retrieved May 27, 2011, from http://www.trf.or.th/research/abstract.asp?PROJECTTID=MRG4780112
Theptaranont, K, (2005). “Relationship between Intrinsic and Extrinsic motivation Entrepreneur Orientation with SMEs’ Operation”. Kasetsart University
9. Important: All references in Thai must be translated into English to comply with the international database.
Chat-uthai, M. (2015). A Comparative study and cultural survey in Thailand and Asia Pacific Countries. NIDA Business Journal, Vol.16 (May), pp 60 – 81.
10. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject manuscripts that do not comply with the above-mentioned guidelines and is not obliged to publish all submissions whatsoever.
Contact the Editorial Board :
NIDA BUSINESS SCHOOL
8 Floor, Boonchana Atthakor Building
118 Seri Thai Road, Klong-Chan, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Tel. 02 – 7273961, 02 – 7273949
Fax 02 – 3743282, 02 – 3753924