Report the results of learning activities through creative media. HR Japanese series with topic"Let it go with LEAN"
Report on the results of the quality assurance program,
Faculty of Business Administration Learning activities through media.
Report on results of learning activities through creative media HR Japanese "Let it go with LEAN" Report on the results of the quality assurance program.
Faculty of Business Administration Learning activities through creative media
HR Japanese Series "Let it go with LEAN"
Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 9.00 - 12.00 /Room 201, 2nd Floor.
Siam Boromrajakumari Building, National Institute of Development Administration
Associate Professor Dr. Pradit Wannarat, NIDA Chancellor gave an honor to be the president to open Educational Quality Assurance Program Faculty of Business Administration, Learning activities through creative media HR Japanese"Let it go with LEAN" On Wednesday 1 June 2016, 9am - 12am at Room 201, 2nd Floor, Siam Boromrajakaree Building National Institute of Development Administration, The purpose is:
- The knowledge transfer typeTacit Knowledge in the KM process to staff members and those who want to know.
- To enhance understanding of Lean Management
The Faculty of Business Administration assigns Professor Dr.Maneewan Chat-au-tai, Associate Dean for Pl anning and Development be a speaker and consultant for the project. Miss Somsri Phonpanichcharoen acting Chief of Planning and Development Group and Mrs. Sirima Sangmanoot position of Policy analyst and action plan is responsible for the program. The participants were the staff of the Faculty of Business Administration, Center for Business Innovation and NIDA personnel 48 people.
Associate Dean for Planning and Development presented Lean Concepts by the systematic management to add value to the recipient as much as possible. By definite value from the perspective of waste-Muda seekers, and reduce or eliminate waste-Muda seekers or to minimize and make the process flow and seamless. Through games activity by allowing participants to play the role 6 hats, 6 colors. The concept is called "Six Thinking Hats" This is a way of thinking with a "rounded" view, creativity is important and necessary for executives. In addition to helping create new things, it also helps in the development of strategies to solve problems. The "De Bono" found that creativity is what all people have or can build it up but it must train the thought process. Each day since waking up, everybody needs to think about things. Dr. Edward De Bono gave the technique "6 hats thinking" to help organize the thinking, make the thinking more effective.
- White Hat, White is a color that indicates neutrality. It's related to the facts, number of digits. When wearing a hat, this color means that the meeting needs only facts are the introduction of that thing, no need comments.
- Red Hat, Red is a color that expresses emotions and feelings. When wearing this color hat we can tell our feelings, likes, dislikes, good, bad, most of which emotional expression is unreasonable.
- Black Hat, Black is a color that expresses sadness and denial.When wearing this color hat, must mention the disadvantage, obstructive barriers, things to keep in mind, should we do this?, should not do this?, appropriate or not, make the thought more cautious.
- Yellow Hat , Yellow is the color of sunlight and brightness. When wearing a hat, this color means thinking about the highlight, chance, what is the benefit? be positive. It's an opportunity to develop new things.
- Green Hat , Green is the color that shows fertility and growth. When wearing this color will show new ideas for better change, creative thinking.
- Blue Hat , Blue is a color that gives a sense of calm. It is like the sky.This hat is about control, thinking Process Management or organizing thoughts.
In summary, the evaluation of activities is as follows.
- The number of respondents 42 people, female 32 people, and male 7 people.
- Evaluate the opinions before attending the activity.
- The level of interest to participate in this activity, the average was 3.48, which was the highest level.
- Evaluate the opinions after participating in the activity.The average was at the highest level.
- Participants thought that the concept would be applied to the average 3.74, which was the highest level.
- The overall benefits of this activity were 3.76 at the highest level
- The level of interest to participate in the next activity was 3.74 which was the highest level.